These winter conveniences will be your company with every stay and are included in all tariffs:
- living in a lofty, pleasant and quiet atmosphere
- our large breakfast buffet with fresh produce from the Schanfigg and/or tea specialities by Sirocco
- short distances to the pistes and our own inbound piste to the hotel and ski express to the ski school, to the cable cars Kulm and Hörnli
- free ski for children up to 17 (two night's stays minimum)
- guidance and sale of skiing and hiking tickets right in the hotel
- a ski and ski shoe room with drying and heating facility
- unwinding in our Bella Vista Wellness
- swimming in our indoor pool (17x8m)
- enjoying our open air Solar Hot Pot
- a free issue of the Neue Zürcher Zeitung
- free parking in front of the house
- free transfer from and to Arosa railway station for arrival and departure
- all taxes and VAT
for bookings with half board:
- varying five course meals or raclettes or cheese fondue in the Blatterstuba
In addition you can benefit from our wide range of winter sports locations that Arosa can offer:
- well-kept winter hiking trails in Arosa and Schanfigg Valley
- the skiing area of Arosa-Lenzerheide with 225 km of piste fun
- superb ski huts, all accessible by foot (two official and countless inoficcial toboggan pistes)
- various events and attractions
An overview of all pistes. No matter if you are a high-flyer or a cross-country skier, your snowheart will melt and turn into a beautiful lake.
You can also get recommendations on location. Just call on us, we'll be there for you.
Our hiking trails will lead you right through the lovely winter sports area or into secluded side valleys.
The hiking trails are obtainable from the piste map.
Arosa has 60 km of prepaired walking and hiking trails which lead you right through busy skiing areas, to all the mountain huts or through snow-covered forests. For pedestrians, all the cosy and comfortable huts are available for a rest.
Hiking trails that are well-prepaired within one day after snowfall.
|Arlenwald (Prätschli-LAW Mitte-Alpenblick-Innerarosa)||1 3/4 hrs|
|Tschuggenweg (Brüggliplatz-Tschuggentor-Tschuggenhütte)||40 mins|
|Prätschlistrasse (Waldhotel-Prätschli)||30 mins|
|Prätschliweg (Prätschli-Maran)||10 mins|
|Ochsenalpweg (Maran-Arlenwald)||20 mins|
|Rot Tritt (Prätschli-Rot Tritt)||45 mins|
|Obere Waldpromenade (Tschuggentor-Maran)||40 mins|
|Scheitabödaweg (Waldhotel-Maran)||30 mins|
|Eichhörnliweg (Prätschlistrasse-Maran)||40 mins|
|Höhwaldweg (Eichhörnliweg-Maranerstrasse)||30 mins|
|Schwelliseeweg (Innerarosa-Schwellisee)||40 mins|
|Kirchweg (Heimatmuseum-Bergkirchli-Tschuggenhütte)||30 mins|
|Gründjiweg (Kulmplatz-Hörnliexpress)||10 mins|
|Cholgruobaweg (Mühliboden-Iselstrasse)||15 mins|
|Tannenweg (Robinsonclub-Seewaldweg)||10 mins|
You can find above and further information here: www.arosabergbahnen.com